The Little Market Spa and Relaxation Bath Gift Set is a great gift for a loved one in need of self-care. This set contains coconut-scented soap, sugar scrub, and soaking salt. The all natural sugar scrub is handmade by The Little Market's in-house production team, which is comprised of human trafficking survivors who are developing the skills they need for a bright future while also participating in the Survivor Leadership Program at Cast (the Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking).
The pink-hued soaking salts are made by women at Bright Endeavors, a non-profit that helps young mothers in Chicago with what they need to excel in the workforce and build loving homes and strong families.
The soap is created in partnership with MADE by DWC, which provides empowerment, resources, and job training to women experiencing homelessness in Los Angeles.
This item is excluded from our Free Shipping promotion - see details.
- Sugar scrub comes in a glass container that measures approximately 3" tall x 2.5" wide; 6 oz.
- Soaking salt comes in a glass container that measures approximately 5.5" x 2"; 8 oz.
- Soap measures approximately 4" x 2" x 1.5"; 6 oz.
- Sugar Scrub Ingredients: white sugar, brown sugar, coconut oil, coconut fragrance oil
- Soaking Salt Ingredients: Pink Himalayan sea salt and coconut fragrance oil (phthalate-free)
- Soap ingredients: Coconut fragrance oil, palm oil, coconut oil, lauric acid, glycerin (kosher), honey, mango butter, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sorbitol, triethanolamine, sodium chloride, goat’s milk, vitamin E oil, sorbitan oleate, soybean protein, titanium dioxide
- For best results, use within 6 months of opening
- Scrub, salt, and soap are Handmade in the USA
- The Little Market items only ship within the contiguous 48 states
When you shop with Boon Supply, every purchase gives back to the organization of your choice — whether it’s your neighborhood school, your local soccer team, or the nearby nonprofit.
We believe lots of little actions add up to big impact — and that your support matters greatly.