Our Carbon Offset Literacy 101 Boon Experience is a crash course what carbon offsets are and why they matter. This virtual fireside chat will be hosted by our Founder & CEO, Lily Kanter, and will feature a panel of inspiring climate warriors - Lauren Frisch of Climate Neutral and David Bochner of Pachama. The hour-long experience will conclude with a live, fifteen-minute question & answer period, where we encourage you to come with any questions you may have.
Your ticket to this riveting and informative discussion also includes a 0.5 metric ton certified carbon offset that provides funds for reforestation and clean energy projects. Each offset can negate significant emissions caused by anything from a 5 hour airplane flight to 2 months of an average person’s food consumption!
- Hosted Tuesday, February 22nd at 11am PST/2pm EST
- 1 hour duration
- An email with a link to register for this experience will be sent within minutes of your order confirmation
- Registration is required to attend this event, no further preparation is required
- All Experiences are non-refundable (no returns or exchanges)
- Purchase includes a 0.5 metric ton offset, which negates emissions from one of the following: a 5 hour airplane flight, 1 months of heating and cooling an average home, 2 months of driving a gas powered car, or 2 months of an average person’s food consumption
When you shop with Boon, 40% of every purchase goes towards supporting the local organization of your choice — whether it’s your neighborhood school, your daughter’s soccer team, or the nearby chapter of a nonprofit.
We believe lots of little actions add up to big changes — and that your support matters to these local organizations. Join us as we power the #Doers (that’s you!) in your community.