Treat your feet while giving back. Boon partnered with Conscious Step because of their commitment to giving and use of sustainable materials. The 'Organic Cotton Blend Socks that Give Water’ gift set features three pairs of crew-length socks that donate to Water.org, a nonprofit that provides families with access to safe water and sanitation solutions. The set includes three unique prints, each with water droplet embroidery: grey with storm blue and navy polka dots, storm blue with white stripes, and navy with storm blue and mint paisley. The organic, Fair Trade cotton is super soft and the terry padding gives your feet some extra support.
- Size S is recommended for women's shoe sizes 5-9, and men's sizes 4-8
- Size M is recommended for women's shoe sizes 9.5-14 and men's sizes 8.5-13
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Ethically Made in India
When you shop with Boon, 40% of every purchase goes towards supporting the local organization of your choice — whether it’s your neighborhood school, your daughter’s soccer team, or the nearby chapter of a nonprofit.
We believe lots of little actions add up to big changes — and that your support matters to these local organizations. Join us as we power the #Doers (that’s you!) in your community.